1. What is your refund policy?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we accept refunds for all subscription-based products within 5 days from the date of purchase. E-mail us at [email protected].
2. Is the subscription an automatic renewal? How do I cancel the renewal? Will I still be charged after I cancel the renewal?
All subscription products are automatically renewed by default. If you don’t want the renewal, you can cancel it before the next billing date.
There are 3 ways to cancel the subscription: 1. Check your order email titled “Your name, this is your order receipt xxx”, in which you’ll find an entry to manage your orders and cancel the orders. 2. You can simply contact us at [email protected] via email to cancel the auto-renewal. 3. Just fill this form and contact the transaction platform to help you cancel the subscription.
After successfully canceling the subscription, no further charges will apply.
3. I have renewed my subscription. Why does my registration code become invalid?
After the renewal, you will receive an email with a new registration code. Please go to the registration dialog, click Change Account, and re-register it with the new license you received.
4. Why is the actual price different from the price displayed on the website? Why is the renewal price higher than the initial purchase price?
The prices displayed on our product page are all exclusive of all taxes. In general, the renewal price is the same as the initial purchase. Unless you participated in a discount promotion, we do have discount promotions occasionally. The discounted price is only applied to the initial purchase, and the subsequent renewal will be charged at the original price as displayed on our webpage.
5. Can I continue to use the program after canceling the subscription?
If you cancel it during the subscription period, you can still use the program until the end of your subscription period. After canceling the subscription, you will receive a confirmation email (Cancel Subscription of xxxx) showing the expiration date of your license code. When the subscription period ends, the program will revert to the trial version, repurchase will be required if you want to keep using the full version.
6. How can I change the type of subscription and what changes will apply to the payment?
The monthly subscription plan can be switched to the annual plan. If you want to change the subscription plan, please contact our customer service at [email protected].
Note: Please make sure you have not canceled the service before contacting us for the switch.
The remaining unused days of the current subscription will be calculated and converted to the remaining balance, which will be used to deduct the cost of the new subscription, and you will be charged for the insufficient portion if applicable. Once the change of subscription is confirmed, you will be charged (the difference) on the day, and pay the new subscription fees annually.
You will be sent a new registration code from us once the changes are applied.
7. Can I upgrade to the lifetime license if I have purchased the subscription service by paying the price difference?
Not applicable. You have to purchase the lifetime license separately.